Skywatcher NEQ6 Pro Synscan Go To Equatorial Mount
Skywatcher NEQ6 Pro Synscan EQ Mount
Skywatcher NEQ6 Pro Mount Provide High Performance And Tracking Accuracy And Is The Mount For Advance Imager, Looking For Very Sturdy High Payload Mound. The Skywatcher NEQ6 Pro Mount Is A Heavy Duty Computerized Equatorial Mount, Providing High Payload Capacity Up To 25Kg - Suitable For Up To 14'' Cassegrain Telescope Visually And For 8'' RC Telescope (Imaging) And Still Have Ample Of Capacity For Other Accessories To Attached. The Smooth Microstepper Motor Provide Constant Tracking Accuracy And With Autoguiding, Providing Pin Point Stars Even At Long Focal Length
The Skywatcher NEQ6 Pro Mount Can Carry Payload Of Up To 25Kg (18.2Kg For Imaging) The Skywatcher NEQ 6 Pro Mount Is The Choice For Those Keen On A High Precision Mount With Future Room For Expansion And Multiple Capability In Both Visual And Imaging. Include Latest Synscan System Allowing Tracking Of Over 42,900 Object Database (Older Version Is 13,400 Object Database)
High Percision Microstepper Motor
Skywatcher NEQ6 Pro Mount Feature High Precision Microstepper Motor, Providing Very High Resolution - 0.144 Arc Second Per Step. The Mount Is Capable Of Achiving Less Than +/-7 Arc Second Periodic Error Before PEC.
Adjustable Stainless Steel Tripod
Skywatcher NEQ6 Pro Comes Standard With 2'' Stainless Steel Tubular Tripod To Provide Ultimate Stability And Sturdy Platform For Imaging. The Tripod Is Best Choice For Ultra Stable And Portable Platform
Dual Saddle System Support
Skywatcher NEQ6 Pro Comes With Dual Dovetail Mounting Support. Larger Optical Tube (Typical 8'' And Above) Requires A Larger Losmandy 3'' Dovetail Plate For Imaging To Prevent Tube Flexion. This Allow Better Imaging Result
Computerized Go-To System
Skywatcher NEQ6 Pro Mount Feature Go-To Technology. Built-In Internal Computerized System With 42,900+ Object Database, Which Is Fully Upgradable For Future Database Expansion. The Controller Controls The Precise Dual Axis Servo Motor Allowing Accurate Go-To And Tracking
- Positioning Accuracy up to 1 arc minute. Accuracy enhanced by software collimation error (mount mechanical error) compensation.
- Capacity : 25Kg Visual, 18.2Kg Imaging
- Latitude Support : 0° ~ 75°
- Stepper motors with 1.8° step angle and 64 micro steps driven
- Slewing speed up to 3.4°/sec (800X).
- Auto Guider Interface for astro-photography.
- Guiding speed selectable from 0.25X, 0.50X, 0.75X, or 1X.
- Minimal vibration for steady long-exposure photography.
- Periodic Error Correction.
- PC compatibility.
- Upgradeable hand control via internet download
- Telescope Mounting Method: Tube Ring
- Tripod: Stainless Steel Legs
- Counterweight Shaft Diameter: 1.8cm
- Counterweight Shaft Length: 21.5cm
- Counterweight Shaft Material: Stainless Steel
- Mount Weight (without counterweight): 16Kgs
- Mount Height: 41cm
- Total weight: 23.5kgs (without counterweights)
- Motor Type: Microstep driven 1.8 degree stepper motors
- Motor Resolution: 0.144 arc sec (or 9.024,000 steps/rev.)
- Power Supply: 12V DC 2Amp (Tip positive)
- Gear Ratio: 705
- Skywatcher NEQ 6 Pro Go To Mount
- 2.00'' Stainless Steel Tripod
- 2x 5.1 Kg Counterweight
- 12V 2A DC Power Adapter With 3M Cable
- Skywatcher Synscan Remote Controller
- RS-232 To Serial Computer Control Cable
- Illuminated Polar Scope
- Counterweight Shaft Extension
- 12V DC Adapter
- User Manual
- 1 Year Skywatcher Malaysia Warranty