Skywatcher Explorer 150PDS EQM-35 Pro Go-To Equatorial Mount
Skywatcher Explorer 150PDS EQM-35 Pro GoTo Telescope
New Skywatcher Explorer 150P Dual Speed Imaging Newtonian With EQM 35 Pro GoTo Equatorial Mount Is New Generation Affordable Imaging Telescope Kit. Features Precision 150mm F/5 Parabolic Newtonian Reflector, Dual Speed Focuser.
New EQM35-Pro Features Larger Gear System And Better Gear Ratio (EQ6 RA Gear), Which Improves Tracking And Payload Capacity
The Skywatcher EQM 35 Pro Mount Can Carry Payload Of Up To 10Kg Imaging Capacity. It's DEC Is Removable For Astrophotography Using DSLR Instead Of Telescope
150mm Parabolic Imaging Newtonian
High Quality 150mm F/5 Parabolic Newtonian With Dual Speed Focuser. Mirror Is Precise Polished Enhanced Reflectivity With Quartz Overcoated, Collimation Done By Glatter Collimator
High Percision Microstepper Motor
Skywatcher EQM-35 Pro Mount Feature High Precision Microstepper Motor With Larger Worm Gear. Provide Guided Tracking Accuracy Up To <1 Arc Second
Adjustable Stainless Steel Tripod
Skywatcher EQM 35 Pro Comes Standard With 1.75'' Stainless Steel Tubular Tripod To Provide Stability And Sturdy Platform For Imaging. The Tripod Is Relatively Light Weight For Transportability. Best Choice For Portability And Stability
Computerized Go-To System
Skywatcher EQM 35 Pro Mount Feature Go-To Technology. Built-In Internal Computerized System With 42,900+ Object Database, Which Is Fully Upgradable For Future Database Expansion. The Controller Controls The Precise Dual Axis Servo Motor Allowing Accurate Go-To And Tracking
- Positioning Accuracy up to 1 arc minute. Accuracy enhanced by software collimation error (mount mechanical error) compensation.
- Payload Capacity : 10Kg Imaging
- Stepper motors with 1.8° step angle and 64 micro steps driven.
- Slewing speed up to 3.4°/sec (800X).
- Auto Guider Interface for astro-photography.
- Guiding speed selectable from 0.25X, 0.50X, 0.75X, or 1X.
- Object database containing complete Messier, NGC, and IC catalogues.
- Minimal vibration for steady long-exposure photography.
- Periodic Error Correction.
- PC compatibility.
- Upgradeable hand control via internet download
- Telescope Mounting Method: Tube Ring
- Tripod: Stainless Steel Legs
- Counterweight Shaft Material: Stainless Steel
- Mount Weight (without counterweight): 4.38Kgs
- Total weight: 10kgs (without counterweights)
- Total weight : 22.8Kg With Counterweight, Optical Tube
- Motor Type: Microstep driven 1.8 degree stepper motors
- Motor Resolution: 0.14 arc sec
- Default Latitude 15-65 Degree
- Power Supply: 12V DC 2Amp (Tip positive)
- Skywatcher 150PDS Imaging Newtonian
- M42 T-Adapter
- -2'' Extension Tube
- -28mm 2'' Eyepiece
- -6x30 Optical Finder Scope
- Skywatcher EQM 35 Pro Go To Mount
- 1.75'' Stainless Steel Tripod
- 2x 3.4 Kg Counterweight
- -Polar Scope
- Skywatcher Synscan Remote Controller
- Accessories Tray
- Controller Holder
- DEC Bracket
- User Manual
- 2 Years Warranty