Skywatcher Explorer 130PDS EQM 35 Pro Go-To Equatorial Mount
Skywatcher Explorer 130PDS EQM-35 Pro GoTo Telescope
New Skywatcher Explorer 130P Dual Speed Imaging Newtonian With EQM 35 Pro GoTo Equatorial Mount Is New Generation Affordable Imaging Telescope Kit. Features Precision 150mm F/5 Parabolic Newtonian Reflector, Dual Speed Focucser, Larger Gear System And Better Gear Ratio, Which Improves Tracking And Payload Capacity
The Skywatcher EQM-35 Pro Mount Can Carry Payload Of Up To 10Kg Imaging Capacity. It's DEC Is Removable For Astrophotography Using DSLR Instead Of Telescope
130mm Parabolic Imaging Newtonian
High Quality 150mm F/5 Parabolic Newtonian With Dual Speed Focuser. Mirror Is Precise Polished Enhanced Reflectivity With Quartz Overcoated
High Percision Microstepper Motor
Skywatcher EQM-35 Pro Mount Feature High Precision Microstepper Motor With Larger Worm Gear. Provide Guided Tracking Accuracy Up To <1 Arc Second
Adjustable Stainless Steel Tripod
Skywatcher EQM-35 Pro Comes Standard With 1.75'' Stainless Steel Tubular Tripod To Provide Stability And Sturdy Platform For Imaging. The Tripod Is Relatively Light Weight For Transportability. Best Choice For Portability And Stability
Computerized Go-To System
Skywatcher EQM-35 Pro Mount Feature Go-To Technology. Built-In Internal Computerized System With 42,900+ Object Database, Which Is Fully Upgradable For Future Database Expansion. The Controller Controls The Precise Dual Axis Servo Motor Allowing Accurate Go-To And Tracking
- Positioning Accuracy up to 1 arc minute. Accuracy enhanced by software collimation error (mount mechanical error) compensation.
- Payload Capacity : 10Kg Imaging
- Stepper motors with 1.8° step angle and 64 micro steps driven.
- Slewing speed up to 3.4°/sec (800X).
- Auto Guider Interface for astro-photography.
- Guiding speed selectable from 0.25X, 0.50X, 0.75X, or 1X.
- Object database containing complete Messier, NGC, and IC catalogues.
- Minimal vibration for steady long-exposure photography.
- Periodic Error Correction.
- PC compatibility.
- Upgradeable hand control via internet download
- Telescope Mounting Method: Tube Ring
- Tripod: Stainless Steel Legs
- Counterweight Shaft Material: Stainless Steel
- Mount Weight (without counterweight): 4.38Kgs
- Total weight: 10kgs (without counterweights)
- Motor Type: Microstep driven 1.8 degree stepper motors
- Motor Resolution: 0.14 arc sec
- Power Supply: 12V DC 2Amp (Tip positive)
- Skywatcher Explorer 130PDS
- 6x30 Finder Scope
- M42 T-Adapter
- 2'' Extension Tube
- 28mm 2'' Eyepiece
- EQM 35 Pro Go To Mount
- 1.75'' Stainless Steel Tripod
- Polar Scope
- 2x 3.4 Kg Counterweight
- Skywatcher Synscan Remote Controller
- DEC Bracket
- Accessories Tray
- User Manual
- Controller Holder
- 2 Years Warranty