Skywatcher EQM 35 Pro Go-To Equatorial Mount
Skywatcher EQM-35 Pro GoTo Equatorial Mount
Skywatcher EQM-35 Pro GoTo Equatorial Mount Is New Generation Improved Mount. Features Larger Gear System And Better Gear Ratio, Which Improves Tracking And Payload Capacity
Skywatcher EQM-35 Pro Mount Can Carry Payload Of Up To 10Kg Imaging Capacity. It's DEC Is Removable For Astrophotography Using DSLR Instead Of Telescope, As Portable Tracking Mount
High Percision Microstepper Motor
Skywatcher EQM-35 Pro Mount Feature High Precision Microstepper Motor With Larger Worm Gear. Provide Guided Tracking Accuracy Up To <1 Arc Second
Adjustable Stainless Steel Tripod
Skywatcher EQM 35 Pro Comes Standard With 1.75'' Stainless Steel Tubular Tripod To Provide Stability And Sturdy Platform For Imaging. The Tripod Is Relatively Light Weight For Transportability. Best Choice For Portability And Stability
Computerized Go-To System
Skywatcher EQM 35 Pro Mount Feature Go-To Technology. Built-In Internal Computerized System With 42,900+ Object Database, Which Is Fully Upgradable For Future Database Expansion. The Controller Controls The Precise Dual Axis Servo Motor Allowing Accurate Go-To And Tracking
- Positioning Accuracy up to 1 arc minute. Accuracy enhanced by software collimation error (mount mechanical error) compensation.
- Payload Capacity : 10Kg Imaging
- Stepper motors with 1.8° step angle and 64 micro steps driven.
- Slewing speed up to 3.4°/sec (800X).
- Auto Guider Interface for astro-photography.
- Guiding speed selectable from 0.25X, 0.50X, 0.75X, or 1X.
- Object database containing complete Messier, NGC, and IC catalogues.
- Minimal vibration for steady long-exposure photography.
- Periodic Error Correction.
- PC compatibility.
- Upgradeable hand control via internet download
- Telescope Mounting Method: Tube Ring
- Tripod: Stainless Steel Legs
- Counterweight Shaft Material: Stainless Steel
- Mount Weight (without counterweight): 4.38Kgs
- Total weight: 10kgs (without counterweights)
- Total Weight : 16.8Kg Includes Counterweight
- Motor Type: Microstep driven 1.8 degree stepper motors
- RA Gear : 92.5mm 180 Teeth
- Motor Resolution: 0.14 arc sec
- Adjustable To Zero Latitude In Single Axis Operation
- Power Supply: 12V DC 2Amp (Tip positive)
- Skywatcher EQM-35 Pro Go To Mount
- 1.75'' Stainless Steel Tripod
- 2x 3.4 Kg Counterweight
- Skywatcher Synscan Remote Controller
- Polar Scope
- Steel Accessories Tray
- Controller Holder
- DEC Adapter For Single Axis Mode Operation
Full 3 Years Warranty With Full Inspection, Tuning Service And Electronic (Controller Testing) Prior Shipping As Part Of Quality Control Policy. Store In 40-50% Humidity Controlled Warehouse To Prevent Optical Degradation In Storage