Skywatcher AZ GTi Mount
Skywatcher AZ GTi With Tripod
The Sky-Watcher AZ-GTi is for anyone looking for a small, powerful mount. Weighing just 8.6 pounds, complete with pier extension and tripod, this versatile mount supports a hefty 11 pound payload.
The AZ-GTi come with the mount head, pier extension and tripod.
- Controller: Free SynScan App for iOS and Android mobile device or Synscan Hand Controller (available separately)
- SynScan App Database: Total 10,000+ Objects. Deep Sky Objects: 10759, including Messier, NGC, IC, Caldwell Catalogues, Named DSOs, Named Stars: 305, Double Stars: 55, Solar system objects: 7 planets, Sun , Moon. (Unlimited objects when working with a 3rd party planetarium software).
- SynScan App Alignment Method: 1 Star Alignment, 2 Star Alignment, Brightest Star Alignment, North-Level Alignment, Equatorial Mode Alignment
- SynScan App's Other Features: Tonight's Best Sky Tour, Point and Go with a mobile device, Identification of Celestial Objects, Remote control over Internet, User defined objects, Pointing Accuracy Enhancement (PAE)
- Pointing Accuracy: Up to 10 arc-minute (RMS)
- Tracking Technology: Freedom-Find™ Dual-Encoder
- Tracking Rates: Sidereal, Lunar, Solar, Alignment-Free Solar Tracking
- Slewing Speeds: 0.5X, 1.0x, 8.0x, 16x, 32x, 64x, 128x, 400x, 800x
- Payload Capacity: 5kg
- Saddle: Accepts Vixen type dovetail
- Interface: SynScan Hand Control Port, DSLR Shutter Release Port (optional cables available separately), Built-in Wi-Fi Module
- Connectivity: ASCOM platform for Windows PC, Mobile planetarium App for iOS and Android ( SkySafari Plus/Pro, more are coming).
- Tripod/Mount Fitting: 3/8" Screw Fitting
- Tripod: Adjustable Aluminium with Accessory Tray
- Height of Tripod/Mount (excl. OTA): 80.5cm - 152cm
- Mount Head Weight: 1.3kg
- Total Weight with Tripod: 7.45kg
- Power Requirement: 8 AA Size Batteries (not supplied) or External Power Supply (DC 7.5~14V, 0.75A) Tip Positive
- Skywatcher AZ GTi Mount
- Extension Tube
- Aluminium Alloy Tripod
- Accessories Tray
- Canon Controller Cable
- User Manual