Skywatcher Evostar 120 EQ5 Pro Computerized Go-To Telescope
Skywatcher Evostar 120 Synscan Telescope
Skywatcher Evostar 120 Synscan Telescope Is Suitable For Astronomer Looking For High Quality Refractor Package With High Quality Go-To Equatorial Mount. 5'' Refractor Provide Good Visual And Imaging Performance Unmatched By Similar Sized Telescope. EQ 5 Pro Mount Provide Accuracy And Stable Imaging Platform Meant For Portability. Skywatcher Evostar 120 Synscan Have Features Similar To Larger HEQ 5 Pro And NEQ Pro 6, But In A Smaller More Portable Package. The Skywatcher EQ 5 Pro Mount Is Serious Mouting For Those Looking For Proven High Tracking Accuracy Mount, Providing Accuracy Within Range Of +/-10 Arc Second Periodic Error. Smooth Microstepper Motor Provide Constant Tracking Accuracy And With Autoguiding, Accuracy Of Less Than +/-2 Arc Second Can Be Achieved.
Skywatcher EQ 5 Pro Mount Can Carry Payload Of Up To 10Kg (7Kg For Imaging) Capable Of Holding Optical Tube With Accessories Up To 6'' Size Catadioptric Or 5'' Refractors For Imaging, Up To 9.25'' Telescope For Visual Usage. Skywatcher EQ 5 Pro Mount Is The Choice For Those Keen On High Precision Mount With Future Room For Expansion And Multiple Capability In Both Visual And Imaging. Include Synscan System Allowing Tracking Of Over 42,000 Object Database
High Quality Achromatic Refractor
Skywatcher Evostar 120 Synscan Feature A High Quality 120mm F/8.3 Achromatic Refractor Telescope. Feature Fully Multi-Coated Optics With Schott Glass Provide Sharp And High Contrast Image, Unmatched By Lower Quality Refractors. Provide Best Visual Experience
High Percision Microstepper Motor
Skywatcher EQ 5 Pro Mount Feature High Precision Microstepper Motor, Providing Very High Resolution - 0.288 Arc Second Per Step. The Mount Is Capable Of Achiving Less Than +/-2 Arc Second Periodic Error With Auto Guiding
Adjustable Stainless Steel Tripod
Skywatcher USA Evostar 120 Synscan Comes Standard With 1.75'' Stainless Steel Tubular Tripod To Provide Stability And Sturdy Platform For Imaging. The Tripod Is Relatively Light Weight For Transportability. Best Choice For Portability And Stability
Computerized Go-To System
Skywatcher USA Evostar 120 Synscan Telescope Mount Feature Go-To Technology. Built-In Internal Computerized System With 42,000+ Object Database, Which Is Fully Upgradable For Future Database Expansion. The Controller Controls The Precise Dual Axis Servo Motor Allowing Accurate Go-To And Tracking
- 120mm Achromatic Refractor Telescope
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics
- Schott AG Glass
- 1000mm Focal Length
- F/8.3 Focal Ratio
- 288X Maximum Magnification
- 294X Light Gathering Power
- 0.95 Arc Second Resolution
- Positioning Accuracy up to 1 arc minute. Accuracy enhanced by software collimation error (mount mechanical error) compensation.
- Payload Capacity : 10Kg (Visual) 7Kg (Imaging)
- Stepper motors with 1.8° step angle and 64 micro steps driven.
- Slewing speed up to 3.4°/sec (800X).
- Auto Guider Interface for astro-photography.
- Guiding speed selectable from 0.25X, 0.50X, 0.75X, or 1X.
- Object database containing complete Messier, NGC, and IC catalogues.
- Minimal vibration for steady long-exposure photography.
- Periodic Error Correction.
- PC compatibility.
- Upgradeable hand control via internet download
- Telescope Mounting Method: Tube Ring
- Tripod: Stainless Steel Legs
- Counterweight Shaft Material: Stainless Steel
- Mount Weight (without counterweight): 4.6Kgs
- Mount Height: 35cm
- Total weight: 9kgs (without counterweights)
- Motor Type: Microstep driven 1.8 degree stepper motors
- Motor Resolution: 0.288 arc sec
- Power Supply: 12V DC 2Amp (Tip positive)
- Skywatcher 120mm F/8.3 Achromatic Refractor
- Skywatcher EQ-5 Pro Go To Mount
- 2" 90° Star Diagonal
- 25mm Super Eyepiece
- 10mm Super Eyepiece
- 1.75'' Stainless Steel Tripod
- 1x 5.1Kg Counterweight
- Skywatcher Synscan Remote Controller
- 1 Year Skywatcher Malaysia Warranty