Skywatcher Evostar 100ED DS Imaging Telescope
Skywatcher Evostar 100ED DS Imaging Telescope Package
Skywatcher Evostar 100ED DS APO Refractor Are Among The Best Advance Imaging APO Refractor. The 100mm ED APO Refractor Design Utilizing Japan Ohara FPL-53 Flourite Lens Matched With Schott AG Glass Provides Best Quality And Clarity. The View Is Chromatic Aberation Free. APO Refractor Allow High Sharpness & Clarity With Unmatched Resolution & Contrast. Planets Show More Than Just Colour Bands - Jupiter Will Show It's Complex Weather Band Pattern At Finer Details, Saturn's Ring Showing More Division, Mars Showing It's Polar Ice Caps & Surface Details.
This Optical Tube Is Suitable For Those Looking For A Premium Grade APO Refractor For Both Powerful Visual And Imaging Performance. Optional Corrector/Reducer Available To Enhance Imaging Performance. Wifi Compatible With Optional Adapter!
Combined With HEQ-5 Pro Mount, This Is Best Visual & Imaging Package . The HEQ5 Pro Is Improved Version From Original Version.Native Periodic Error Of +/-7 Arc Seconds (Correctable To +/-2 Arc Seconds). Imaging Capacity Of 11Kg (25lbs) And Visual Capacity Of 16Kg (35lbs)
Skywatcher Evostar 100ED DS Telescope (Green Banding)
- 100mm ED Apochromatic Refractor Telescope
- F/9 Focal Ratio
- 900mm Focal Length
- High Transmission Metalic (MHC®) Coating Super Multi-Coating
- 1.16Arc Seconds Resolution
- 238X Maximum Magnification
- 204X Light Gathering Power
- 2'' Dual Speed 1:11 Focuser With Tension Lock
- Limiting Magnitude 12.4
Skywatcher HEQ-5 Pro Mount
- Positioning Accuracy up to 1 arc minute. Accuracy enhanced by software collimation error (mount mechanical error) compensation.
- Payload Capacity : 16Kg (Visual) 11Kg (Imaging)
- Stepper motors with 1.8° step angle and 64 micro steps driven.
- Slewing speed up to 3.4°/sec (800X).
- Auto Guider Interface for astro-photography.
- Guiding speed selectable from 0.25X, 0.50X, 0.75X, or 1X.
- Object database containing complete Messier, NGC, and IC catalogues.
- Minimal vibration for steady long-exposure photography.
- Periodic Error Correction.
- PC compatibility.
- EQMOD Compatible
- ASCOM Supported
- Upgradeable hand control via internet download
- Telescope Mounting Method: Tube Ring
- Tripod: Stainless Steel Legs
- Counterweight Shaft Diameter: 1.8cm
- Counterweight Shaft Length: 21.5cm
- Counterweight Shaft Material: Stainless Steel
- Mount Weight (without counterweight): 10Kgs
- Mount Height: 35cm
- Total weight: 15kgs (without counterweights)
- Motor Type: Microstep driven 1.8 degree stepper motors
- Motor Resolution: 0.144 arc sec (or 9.024,000 steps/rev.)
- Power Supply: 11 to 15 V DC 2Amp (Tip positive)
- Gear Ratio: 705
Total Weight Of System Assambled : 25Kg
- Skywatcher Evostar 80ED DS APO Refractor
- Carrying Case
- 2'' 99% Reflectivity Dieletric Diagonal
- 8x50 Straight Thru Finder Scope
- 28mm 2'' LET Eyepiece
- 2'' To 1.25'' Adapter
- T-Adapter For DSLR (T-Ring Required)
- Dust Caps
- Clamp Ring With Vixen Dovetail Plate
- Skywatcher HEQ 5 Pro Go To Mount
- 1.75'' Stainless Steel Tripod
- 2x 5.1 Kg Counterweight
- Skywatcher Synscan Remote Controller V4
- User Manual
- RS-232 To Serial Computer Control Cable
- 2 Years Warranty