Celestron Labs CB1000CF Binocular Compound Microscope
The Celestron Labs CB1000CF Binocular Compound Microscope offers all the essential features you need in a lab-ready microscope at an economical price. The 10x eyepiece and four objective lenses (4x, 10x, 40x, and 100x) allow for magnifications of 40x, 100x, 400x and 1,000x.
An adjustable lower illuminator provides bright, detailed views with true-to-life colors for translucent specimens. This LED illuminator stays cool to the touch even during long viewing periods The Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm adjusts the lower illumination for enhanced viewing. All these features make the CB1000CF an excellent tool for labs, schools, field use and more.
Strong and stable thanks to its all-metal construction, this microscope features coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs, guaranteeing fine-detailed viewing of your specimen slides. The microscope also features a fully adjustable, mechanical stage so you can easily center your specimen slides. The 10 included prepared slides guarantee exciting discoveries right out of the box. Rotate your swiveling binocular head to view the specimen comfortably or share the view with someone sitting across the table. Improve the quality of your magnified images with the included 3 colored filters. There’s even a universal power cord for international use.
- Lab-ready compound binocular microscope with up to 1000x power
- 4 fully achromatic objective lenses- 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x
- Coarse and fine focus knobs
- 10x eyepieces allow you to view specimens at 40x, 100x, , 400x, , and 1000x magnification
- Adjustable binocular head
- All-metal construction with fully mechanical stage
- Built-in, adjustable LED lower illumination with Abbe condenser and iris diaphragm