Skywatcher AZ-EQ5 Pro GoTo Telescope Mount
Skywatcher AZ EQ5-GT Dual Axis Mount
Belt Driven System
Skywatcher AZ EQ5-GT Features The Latest Belt Driven System. The New Belt Driven System Only Found In Advance Imaging Mount Like Paramount ME. Skywatcher Incoperates Premium Mount Drive System Ensuring Smooth Low Periodic Error Plus Ultra Low Backlash. Only Advance Mount Has Belt Driven System - In UK People Upgrade Their Mount To Belt Driven System At Substantial Cost
Dual Axis Function
Skywatcher AZ EQ5-GT Mount Feature Dual Axis Operation, Where User Can Choose Single Equatorial Mode For Imaging Or Dual OTA Alt-Az Mode For Visual. High Precision Microstepper Motor, Providing Very High Resolution And Tracking Acuracy
Adjustable Half Pier Tripod
Skywatcher AZ EQ5-GT Comes Standard With Mini Pier Tripod To Provide Stability And Sturdy Platform For Imaging Yet Portability. The Tripod Is Relatively Light Weight For Transportability. The Mini Pier Design Allow Zero Latitude Without Issue - Can Be Used In Singapore/Malaysia/Brunei With No Modifications. Foldable To Half It's Length
Computerized Go-To System With Freedom Finder Technology
Skywatcher AZ EQ5-GT Mount Feature Go-To Technology. Built-In Internal Computerized System With 42,900+ Object Database, Which Is Fully Upgradable For Future Database Expansion. The Controller Controls The Precise Dual Axis Servo Motor Allowing Accurate Go-To And Tracking. Features USB Connectivity Plus Permanent Periodic Error Correction (PPEC). The AZ EQ5-GT Has Freedom Finder Dual Encoder System. This Allow The Scope To Be Manually Moved By Unlocking The Clutch Yet Retain It's Position Data. Alignment Will Never Be Lost. Support EQMOD 3rd Party Software
- Positioning Accuracy up to 1 arc minute. Accuracy enhanced by software collimation error (mount mechanical error) compensation.
- Payload Capacity : 15Kg (Visual) 11Kg (Imaging)
- Belt Driven System
- Native Periodic Error Of +/-5 Arc Second Before PPEC
- Slewing speed up to 4.2°/sec (1200X).
- Auto Guider Interface for astro-photography.
- USB Interface Support
- 2 Camera Snap Controller Port
- Freedom Finder Dual Encoder Technology Built In
- Guiding speed selectable from 0.25X, 0.50X, 0.75X, or 1X.
- Object database containing complete Messier, NGC, and IC catalogues.
- Minimal vibration for steady long-exposure photography.
- Permanent Periodic Error Correction (PPEC).
- PC compatibility.
- Brighest Star, 1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star & Daytime Alignment Method
- Upgradeable hand control via internet download
- Telescope Mounting Method: Tube Ring
- Tripod: Stainless Steel Legs
- Counterweight Shaft Diameter: 1.8cm
- Counterweight Shaft Length: 21.5cm
- Counterweight Shaft Material: Stainless Steel
- Mount Weight (without counterweight): 7.7Kgs
- Total System Weight (Excludes Counterweight) : 13.8Kg
- Motor Type: Microstep driven 1.8 degree stepper motors
- Power Supply: 12V DC 2Amp (Tip positive)
- Skywatcher AZ EQ5-GT Mount
- 1.75'' Stainless Steel Mini Pier Tripod
- 2x 3.5 Kg Counterweight
- Skywatcher Synscan Controller (V4.38)
- User Manual
- Canon Shutter Release Cable
- USB Support
- Cigar Port Power Cable
- Additional Dovetail Plate Clamp For Dual Mode
- Tool Kits
- Cable Organizing Tool
- 1 Year Skywatcher Malaysia Warranty